The Gold Coast Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in The Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast Eco Green
As the world becomes more conscious about the impact of humanity on the environment, businesses are stepping up to take responsibility for their actions and contribute to Eco Green initiatives. The region of Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia, is no exception. Here are some of the businesses that are doing their part to contribute to a more sustainable future.
1. EcoLove: This family-owned local business produces high-quality natural and organic skincare products that are good for both people and the planet. All of their ingredients are ethically sourced, and their packaging is environmentally friendly. By using their products, customers can reduce their environmental impact while supporting a small and ethical business.
2. The Source Bulk Foods: This health food store offers customers the ability to buy food in bulk, reducing plastic waste and offering fresh, healthy and affordable options to an environmentally conscious customer base. Additionally, they stock eco-friendly kitchen and bulk-buying accessories to encourage sustainable and conscious living.
3. Robina Town Centre: The Gold Coast’s largest shopping center is committed to reducing its environmental footprint. Their initiatives include providing electric car charging stations, implementing energy-efficient LED lighting, and designing buildings with passive solar design principles.
4. Waverley Park Dental Care: This dentist’s office has been dedicated to reducing its environmental impact for over a decade by implementing sustainable practices, such as using digital x-rays rather than traditional film x-rays, and using a water saving oral hygiene system.
5. Redback Technologies: This innovative energy company designs and manufactures intelligent solar energy solutions that are affordable and accessible for homeowners and businesses. They strive to provide sustainable solutions to everyday energy needs.
6. Gold Coast City Council: The local council is responsible for the management and maintenance of all local parks, allocated land, and bushland reserves. The council frequently undertakes projects to encourage environmentally friendly practices, such as the construction of Solar-Powered LED street lighting which uses renewable energy to light up the streets.
7. The Village Markets: This outdoor artisan market offers a range of locally sourced and handmade products, showcasing the best Gold Coast creative talent. The Village Markets also encourages customers and stallholders to adopt environmentally conscious practices by providing recycling facilities and promoting the use of eco-friendly packaging.
Each of these organisations is taking steps towards creating a more sustainable future. Whether it’s through the creation and distribution of organic skincare products, reducing plastic waste and embracing eco-friendly practices or working to create solar solutions, each of these businesses plays a significant role in promoting sustainable living while ensuring quality services. By supporting these companies, individuals can contribute toward a more eco-friendly Gold Coast community.
To find out more or to contact any of these organisations, you can visit their website or search for them on local business directories.
The Gold Coast Eco Green Articles