The Gold Coast Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in The Gold Coast Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing goldcoast.info for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in The Gold Coast for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in The Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast Galleries and Museums
Gold Coast is a beautiful and famous tourist destination that attracts people from all over the world. But what most people don't know is that Gold Coast is home to some of the most amazing Galleries, Museums and Historical venues that should definitely be on your visit list. In this article, we will be discussing some of the most popular and must-visit sites in Gold Coast.
1. The Urban Paradise Gallery - The Urban Paradise Gallery is located in Surfers Paradise and is a must-visit for art lovers. The gallery has a wide range of contemporary art, including painting, sculpture, and mixed media. The gallery also hosts regular exhibitions, events, and workshops.
2. Gold Coast City Gallery - The Gold Coast City Gallery is located in Bundall and is a great place to experience some of the best art in the region. The gallery has a collection of contemporary and traditional art and regularly hosts exhibitions from local and international artists.
3. The Arts Centre Gold Coast - The Arts Centre Gold Coast is one of the most popular venues in Gold Coast. The center has a range of galleries, including the Main Gallery and the Basement Gallery. The galleries host exhibitions and events throughout the year, showcasing a wide range of artwork.
1. Surfers Paradise Museum - The Surfers Paradise Museum is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise and is a great place to learn about the history of the Gold Coast. The museum has a range of interactive exhibits, including information about the beach, the city's early settlers, and the local wildlife.
2. Australian Outback Spectacular - The Australian Outback Spectacular is a must-visit for anyone visiting Gold Coast. The museum has a range of exhibits and interactive experiences, including live shows featuring horses and other animals.
3. Ripley's Believe It or Not! - Ripley's Believe It or Not! is a popular museum chain around the world, and Gold Coast is lucky enough to have one. The museum has a range of bizarre and interesting exhibits, including shrunken heads, a mirror maze, and an earthquake simulator.
1. The Old Courthouse - The Old Courthouse is located in Southport and is a great place to learn about the history of the Gold Coast. The courthouse was built in the late 1800s and has been beautifully restored. The courthouse now hosts a range of events and exhibitions throughout the year.
2. Fortitude - Fortitude is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise and is a great place to learn about the city's military history. The site was once used as a military bunker and has been converted into a museum showcasing the history of the area during World War II.
3. The Gold Coast Hinterland - The Gold Coast Hinterland is a beautiful region located just a short drive from the city. The hinterland is home to a range of historical sites, including the Springbrook National Park, where you can see ancient rainforests and waterfalls.
Gold Coast is not just about beaches and nightlife. The city has a rich history and culture that is worth exploring. From galleries to museums to historical sites, Gold Coast has a range of attractions that will interest anyone. So, make sure to include these amazing venues in your itinerary and explore the hidden treasures of Gold Coast.
The Gold Coast Galleries and Museums Articles